How to Prepare for Your Permanent Makeup Appointment
Want the most bang for your buck?! Follow these rules leading up to your permanent makeup appointment...
- Alert your artist of all medications and/or medical concerns when booking your service
- No brow growth serums 6 months before
- No spa-grade peels 6 weeks before
- No sun/tanning, retinol, botox, or fillers 2 weeks before
- No fish oil, CBD, waxing, laser, or electrolysis 1 week before
- No ibuprofen/advil 48h before
- No alcohol 24h before
- No coffee or exercise that morning
We don’t make these rules to suck the fun out of your life, LOL. These protocols are tried-and-true, and they’ll ensure that you get the absolute most out of your investment
Remember: Pre-care and aftercare make up 50% of the healed result. That means you and I are working together 50/50 to get you the brows of your dreams! Don’t leave me hangin’!!
If you have questions, please text me at 443-896-4844 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !